34. Aging for the Long Haul with Dr. Hillary Lampers
Dr. Hillary Lampers is an ND with practices in both Montana and Washington. With a BS in Nutrition and doctorate from Bastyr University, she began her journey in the field of cranial medicine and traditional osteopathy and is one of the very few NeuroCranial Restructuring practitioners in the country. In practice, for 14 years her areas of interest include structural integrity, nutrition, cognitive health, hormone health for longevity, and anti-aging procedures such as PRP and NCR. She is the host of the Hunt Harvest Health Podcast, co-creator of StHealthy Hunter – a lifestyle brand- and creator of StHealthy Nutrition CBD. The mission of these brands is to help others live a more sustainable life through naturopathic principles, gardening, hunting, and the support of the community.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:40] How Dr. Lampers became an ND where the brand sthealthyhunter came from
- [05:45] What is NCR
- [12:00] How Dr. Lampers is aging for the long haul
- [16:15] Why Dr. Lampers and her husband started their podcast
- [19:15] The importance of providing basic medical information to the average person
- [22:30] How Dr. Lampers and her husband simplified their life and how it relates to aging for the long haul
- [26:14] The benefits of growing a garden and farming
- [29:13] Fundamental aspects of health that people should focus on to help them age better
- [32:42] Why good quality sleep is important
- [34:15] Dr. Lampers’s parting words
Resources talked about in this episode
- NBI Product mentioned: Sleep Relief
- Guest podcast – Hunt Harvest Health Podcast
- Guest website – Hunt Harvest Health
- Guest social media – Instagram
Visit our social media for more information
Learn how to boost feel-good dopamine and oxytocin to help you create a more connected, healthier and joyful life.
In general, a whole food, unprocessed diet that emphasizes healthy protein and fats, vegetables, fruits, whole grains and legumes, and lean meats or fish, is consistently linked to better health. But, you may be wondering, how specifically do healthy foods work their magic?
The top three nutrients for brain health are acetyl L-carnitine, alpha lipoic acid and huperzine A. Learn what they can do for you and how much to take.