47. Heart Disease for Joints
Joint pain causes too many people to miss out on some of the greatest moments of their lives. While friends and family are enjoying themselves riding bikes, playing tennis, hiking, gardening, dancing, or playing with their kids and grandkids, they’re sitting on the sidelines, unable to fully participate. And if they do, they’re often experiencing pain and discomfort or paying for it later as their joint pain flares up. Learn the surprising connection between arthritis and heart disease and what you can do about it.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [00:57] There are nearly 100 different kind of arthritis
- [01:30] Osteoarthritis is the most common type of arthritis
- [03:45] The first symptom of heart disease is a heart attack
- [04:43] First symptoms of Osteoarthritis
- [05:35] Other reasons that can lead to secondary Osteoarthritis
- [06:55] How getting Osteoarthritis is like getting heart disease in your joints
- [09:23] Tips to reducing pain and inflammation
- [12:00] Sleep and stress are precursors to many chronic diseases
- [12:44] How dietary supplements can help if you have Osteoarthritis
Resources talked about in this episode
Visit our social media for more information
Learn how to boost feel-good dopamine and oxytocin to help you create a more connected, healthier and joyful life.
In general, a whole food, unprocessed diet that emphasizes healthy protein and fats, vegetables, fruits, whole grains and legumes, and lean meats or fish, is consistently linked to better health. But, you may be wondering, how specifically do healthy foods work their magic?
The top three nutrients for brain health are acetyl L-carnitine, alpha lipoic acid and huperzine A. Learn what they can do for you and how much to take.