54. Top Reasons People are Hospitalized from COVID-19
A Tufts University Study has clarified that 66% of all COVID-19 hospitalizations are due to just four underlying medical conditions. And all of them are the result of long-term poor diet and lifestyle choices. Today I talk about those four conditions, the four things you can do to stop and start reversing them to reduce your risk.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:45] 66% of Covid 19 hospitalizations are due to these four conditions
- [03:50] Why a healthy diet is important for your health
- [05:54] Strategies to break bad eating habits
- [09:00] Eating a high protein diet can help reduce your sugar cravings
- [12:30] The best way to shop your market
- [15:35] Exercise is important to reduce risks for chronic disease
- [17:30] Tips to starting an exercise routine that works for you
- [20:05] Chronic stress can be dangerous to your health
- [21:45] How to get quality sleep
- [23:55] Tips for when you are feeling overwhelmed
Resources talked about in this episode
- Blog posts mentioned – Food Matters, 3-Steps for Eating Healthy for Life, Top Alkaline Foods to Eat & Acid Foods to Avoid, 5 Simple Ways to Work Exercise Into Your Life, and Top Natural Approaches for Anxiety
- Products mentioned: Sleep Relief and Calm + Clear
Visit our social media for more information
Vitamin D does a lot more than support healthy bones. Vitamin D supports brain health, muscle size and strength, heart health, mood, pancreas health and insulin balance. In this podcast, I discuss six surprising benefits of vitamin D and six more reasons to make sure you get enough.
Learn how to boost feel-good dopamine and oxytocin to help you create a more connected, healthier and joyful life.
In general, a whole food, unprocessed diet that emphasizes healthy protein and fats, vegetables, fruits, whole grains and legumes, and lean meats or fish, is consistently linked to better health. But, you may be wondering, how specifically do healthy foods work their magic?