Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [02:21] Romi’s background and how she became an expert in helping women create the lives they really want
- [05:25] Why women have unrealistic expectations
- [06:20] Do women have to get to the point where they feel like they have to escape
- [07:50] Tips to getting started
- [10:45] Why women should not feel selfish when working on themselves
- [12:10] Tips to achieving healthy goals
- [16:45] How to make healthier food choices
- [19:25] Communication and asking for more help
- [23:40] Weekly traffic meetings why they might be beneficial to you
- [25:30] Why having moments of quiet is important
- [28:50] Romi’s parting words
Resources talked about in this episode
- Guest website – romineustadt.com
- Guest social media – Romi’s Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Guest books –
- NBI blog: The Four Pillars of Health
Visit our social media for more information
63. Detoxify Your Kitchen
In this episode, Dr. Neustadt talks about the most common hidden toxins lurking in your kitchen. Some you’re bringing in from the outside by what you’re buying, and others you’re creating by how you’re cooking. Learn what these are, how they’re endangering you and your family, and how to get them out of your kitchen and life for good.
64. Taking Control of Breast Cancer with Dr. Nalini Chilkov
With a focus on improving health while treating the disease, Dr. Nalini Chilkov’s innovative approach to cancer is redefining how doctors treat breast cancer. She’s the Creator of the OutSmart Cancer System and Founder of Integrative Cancer Answers, an online resource for patients and families whose lives have been touched by cancer. She is the author of the best-selling book 32 Ways to OutSmart Cancer: How to Create A Body Where Cancer Cannot Thrive. Dr. Chilkov is an expert in Integrative Cancer Care and Immune Enhancement with more than 35 years of clinical experience.
65. Fracture Proof Your Bones
In today’s episode, we talk about what you should be doing to reduce your osteoporosis and fracture risk. Should you get screened for osteoporosis? How does the screening test work? And what can be done to protect your bones from fractures? Many people don’t realize they’re walking around with bones that are getting weaker until one day, SNAP!, they break a bone. Don’t let that be you.