Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [02:21] Romi’s background and how she became an expert in helping women create the lives they really want
- [05:25] Why women have unrealistic expectations
- [06:20] Do women have to get to the point where they feel like they have to escape
- [07:50] Tips to getting started
- [10:45] Why women should not feel selfish when working on themselves
- [12:10] Tips to achieving healthy goals
- [16:45] How to make healthier food choices
- [19:25] Communication and asking for more help
- [23:40] Weekly traffic meetings why they might be beneficial to you
- [25:30] Why having moments of quiet is important
- [28:50] Romi’s parting words
Resources talked about in this episode
- Guest website – romineustadt.com
- Guest social media – Romi’s Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Guest books –
- NBI blog: The Four Pillars of Health
Visit our social media for more information
Learn how to boost feel-good dopamine and oxytocin to help you create a more connected, healthier and joyful life.
In general, a whole food, unprocessed diet that emphasizes healthy protein and fats, vegetables, fruits, whole grains and legumes, and lean meats or fish, is consistently linked to better health. But, you may be wondering, how specifically do healthy foods work their magic?
The top three nutrients for brain health are acetyl L-carnitine, alpha lipoic acid and huperzine A. Learn what they can do for you and how much to take.