Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [02:12] Common toxins that are in your kitchen right now
- [03:28] Chemicals found in plastic containers
- [06:22] Toxic oils you need to remove from your life
- [10:21] Why artificial sweeteners are poisoning you
- [12:00] How to get rid of food with toxic ingredients
- [13:45] Solving your sugar problem
- [14:54] How sugar affects your health
- [16:40] Different ways companies label sugar in packages
- [22:35] How to comfortably start cutting sugar from your diet
Resources talked about in this episode
- Blog mentioned – Spring Clean Your Kitchen: Eliminate These 5 Toxins
Visit our social media for more information
Learn how to boost feel-good dopamine and oxytocin to help you create a more connected, healthier and joyful life.
In general, a whole food, unprocessed diet that emphasizes healthy protein and fats, vegetables, fruits, whole grains and legumes, and lean meats or fish, is consistently linked to better health. But, you may be wondering, how specifically do healthy foods work their magic?
The top three nutrients for brain health are acetyl L-carnitine, alpha lipoic acid and huperzine A. Learn what they can do for you and how much to take.