Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [02:12] Common toxins that are in your kitchen right now
- [03:28] Chemicals found in plastic containers
- [06:22] Toxic oils you need to remove from your life
- [10:21] Why artificial sweeteners are poisoning you
- [12:00] How to get rid of food with toxic ingredients
- [13:45] Solving your sugar problem
- [14:54] How sugar affects your health
- [16:40] Different ways companies label sugar in packages
- [22:35] How to comfortably start cutting sugar from your diet
Resources talked about in this episode
- Blog mentioned – Spring Clean Your Kitchen: Eliminate These 5 Toxins
Visit our social media for more information
Dr. Jenna Henderson’s unique expertise and specialty stems from her own experience with kidney failure. She had to find a solution to her own health problem and is now focused on the unique needs of renal patients. She’s lectured extensively across the country, working to bridge the gap between mainstream nephrology and natural medicine.
Probiotics are healthy bacteria that are naturally part of the microbiome. While not all beneficial bacteria have the same effects, specific species have been shown to promote healthy digestion, skin, mood, immune system, blood sugar control, and insulin, healthy weight, cholesterol, liver function, and support healing leaky gut.
The pandemic has taken a toll on everyone. Perhaps one of the most devastating impacts has been on children. Discussing the social and emotional challenges kids are facing is Dr. Sunita Iyer. She’s a midwife and naturopathic physician, and a graduate-level educator for more than a decade. But she’s also a mom, which makes this personal. After I attended one of Dr. Iyer’s lectures on this topic, I knew I had to interview her and help get her information out to a larger audience