Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [02:12] Common toxins that are in your kitchen right now
- [03:28] Chemicals found in plastic containers
- [06:22] Toxic oils you need to remove from your life
- [10:21] Why artificial sweeteners are poisoning you
- [12:00] How to get rid of food with toxic ingredients
- [13:45] Solving your sugar problem
- [14:54] How sugar affects your health
- [16:40] Different ways companies label sugar in packages
- [22:35] How to comfortably start cutting sugar from your diet
Resources talked about in this episode
- Blog mentioned – Spring Clean Your Kitchen: Eliminate These 5 Toxins
Visit our social media for more information
With a focus on improving health while treating the disease, Dr. Nalini Chilkov’s innovative approach to cancer is redefining how doctors treat breast cancer. She’s the Creator of the OutSmart Cancer System and Founder of Integrative Cancer Answers, an online resource for patients and families whose lives have been touched by cancer. She is the author of the best-selling book 32 Ways to OutSmart Cancer: How to Create A Body Where Cancer Cannot Thrive. Dr. Chilkov is an expert in Integrative Cancer Care and Immune Enhancement with more than 35 years of clinical experience.
In today’s episode, we talk about what you should be doing to reduce your osteoporosis and fracture risk. Should you get screened for osteoporosis? How does the screening test work? And what can be done to protect your bones from fractures? Many people don’t realize they’re walking around with bones that are getting weaker until one day, SNAP!, they break a bone. Don’t let that be you.
A doctor who struggles with an illness often becomes the expert, and that’s exactly what happened with today’s guest. For three years Dr. Darin Ingles battled Lyme disease. Conventional treatments didn’t help. He became progressively more and more debilitated until he found the right combination of diet, lifestyle, and natural therapies to heal. He applies what he learned to his own Lyme patients who recover faster and with fewer side effects. Dr. Ingels has now treated more than 7000 Lyme patients using his novel approach, many of who have gone on to live healthy, symptom-free lives.