Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [02:12] Common toxins that are in your kitchen right now
- [03:28] Chemicals found in plastic containers
- [06:22] Toxic oils you need to remove from your life
- [10:21] Why artificial sweeteners are poisoning you
- [12:00] How to get rid of food with toxic ingredients
- [13:45] Solving your sugar problem
- [14:54] How sugar affects your health
- [16:40] Different ways companies label sugar in packages
- [22:35] How to comfortably start cutting sugar from your diet
Resources talked about in this episode
- Blog mentioned – Spring Clean Your Kitchen: Eliminate These 5 Toxins
Visit our social media for more information
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy involves breathing pure oxygen in a pressurized environment. It accelerates the body’s natural healing process by increasing the amount of oxygen in the blood. Here to explain more about hyperbaric oxygen and how it can help is Dr. Masha Makeeva, a faculty member at International Hyperbaric Association, and a past Scientific Committee Member at the Spanish Association of Hyperbaric Medicine.
Giving birth is the most vulnerable time in a woman and baby’s lives. Women want to feel safe and in control of their birthing experience, but too many women don’t, especially black and brown women. Kimberly Seals Allers has done something to change that. She’s the founder of Irth app, and what she’s doing for families is nothing short of incredible.
Osteoporosis is a global epidemic. Too often people only think about their bones when they break one. Penelope Wasserman developed the Million Dollar Bones program in 2011 to help prevent osteoporosis by teaching healthy lifestyle habits to children decades before people are usually thinking about their bones. Her unique program is a sensory immersion experience that gets kids (and adults) excited about bone health.