Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:15] How Dr. Chilkov became interested in her line of work
- [03:15] The factors that contribute to high rates of breast cancer
- [06:00] The most common environmental toxin exposures
- [08:00] First steps when you’re first diagnosed with breast cancer
- [11:00] Do’s and don’ts to diets and food choices
- [15:45] Are some foods dangerous to eat when you have cancer
- [20:25] Creating a body where cancer can not thrive
- [26:45] How breast cancer cell is sensitive to changes to blood sugar and insulin
- [29:45] Stress, sleep and exercise the most important factors when it comes to breast cancer
- [34:00] 3-5 steps that will help you create a body where breast cancer cannot thrive
Resources talked about in this episode
- Guest book – 32 Ways to OutSmart Cancer: How to Create A Body Where Cancer Cannot Thrive
- Guest free offer – Dr. Chilkov’s Gut Health & Estrogen Balance Checklist
Visit our social media for more information
65. Fracture Proof Your Bones
In today’s episode, we talk about what you should be doing to reduce your osteoporosis and fracture risk. Should you get screened for osteoporosis? How does the screening test work? And what can be done to protect your bones from fractures? Many people don’t realize they’re walking around with bones that are getting weaker until one day, SNAP!, they break a bone. Don’t let that be you.
66. Lyme Disease – The Great Imitator – with Dr. Darin Ingels
A doctor who struggles with an illness often becomes the expert, and that’s exactly what happened with today’s guest. For three years Dr. Darin Ingles battled Lyme disease. Conventional treatments didn’t help. He became progressively more and more debilitated until he found the right combination of diet, lifestyle, and natural therapies to heal. He applies what he learned to his own Lyme patients who recover faster and with fewer side effects. Dr. Ingels has now treated more than 7000 Lyme patients using his novel approach, many of who have gone on to live healthy, symptom-free lives.
67. How to Exercise the Right Way
Everyone knows they should exercise, but too many people are stuck in a trap. They think there are right and wrong exercises. Improving your health with exercise can lower your risk of dying by about 20%. Learn what it takes to start experiencing the benefits of a better mood, more energy, more joint flexibility, improved balance, and a slimmer waist.