Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:15] How Dr. Chilkov became interested in her line of work
- [03:15] The factors that contribute to high rates of breast cancer
- [06:00] The most common environmental toxin exposures
- [08:00] First steps when you’re first diagnosed with breast cancer
- [11:00] Do’s and don’ts to diets and food choices
- [15:45] Are some foods dangerous to eat when you have cancer
- [20:25] Creating a body where cancer can not thrive
- [26:45] How breast cancer cell is sensitive to changes to blood sugar and insulin
- [29:45] Stress, sleep and exercise the most important factors when it comes to breast cancer
- [34:00] 3-5 steps that will help you create a body where breast cancer cannot thrive
Resources talked about in this episode
- Guest book – 32 Ways to OutSmart Cancer: How to Create A Body Where Cancer Cannot Thrive
- Guest free offer – Dr. Chilkov’s Gut Health & Estrogen Balance Checklist
Visit our social media for more information
Learn how to boost feel-good dopamine and oxytocin to help you create a more connected, healthier and joyful life.
In general, a whole food, unprocessed diet that emphasizes healthy protein and fats, vegetables, fruits, whole grains and legumes, and lean meats or fish, is consistently linked to better health. But, you may be wondering, how specifically do healthy foods work their magic?
The top three nutrients for brain health are acetyl L-carnitine, alpha lipoic acid and huperzine A. Learn what they can do for you and how much to take.