Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:15] How Dr. Chilkov became interested in her line of work
- [03:15] The factors that contribute to high rates of breast cancer
- [06:00] The most common environmental toxin exposures
- [08:00] First steps when you’re first diagnosed with breast cancer
- [11:00] Do’s and don’ts to diets and food choices
- [15:45] Are some foods dangerous to eat when you have cancer
- [20:25] Creating a body where cancer can not thrive
- [26:45] How breast cancer cell is sensitive to changes to blood sugar and insulin
- [29:45] Stress, sleep and exercise the most important factors when it comes to breast cancer
- [34:00] 3-5 steps that will help you create a body where breast cancer cannot thrive
Resources talked about in this episode
- Guest book – 32 Ways to OutSmart Cancer: How to Create A Body Where Cancer Cannot Thrive
- Guest free offer – Dr. Chilkov’s Gut Health & Estrogen Balance Checklist
Visit our social media for more information
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy involves breathing pure oxygen in a pressurized environment. It accelerates the body’s natural healing process by increasing the amount of oxygen in the blood. Here to explain more about hyperbaric oxygen and how it can help is Dr. Masha Makeeva, a faculty member at International Hyperbaric Association, and a past Scientific Committee Member at the Spanish Association of Hyperbaric Medicine.
Giving birth is the most vulnerable time in a woman and baby’s lives. Women want to feel safe and in control of their birthing experience, but too many women don’t, especially black and brown women. Kimberly Seals Allers has done something to change that. She’s the founder of Irth app, and what she’s doing for families is nothing short of incredible.
Osteoporosis is a global epidemic. Too often people only think about their bones when they break one. Penelope Wasserman developed the Million Dollar Bones program in 2011 to help prevent osteoporosis by teaching healthy lifestyle habits to children decades before people are usually thinking about their bones. Her unique program is a sensory immersion experience that gets kids (and adults) excited about bone health.