Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:28] Dr. Ingles background and journey with Lyme disease
- [04:40] Did Dr. Ingles have to stop working during the time he had Lyme disease
- [08:45] What is Lyme disease
- [10:15] Do you have to have the target rash in order to have Lyme disease
- [12:09] What kind of testing is there for Lyme disease
- [16:15] The process of diagnosing Lyme disease
- [19:45] How Dr. Ingles approach differ from your experience
- [22:00] Five-step system to treating Lyme disease
- [29:45] Where does the autoimmune component come in
- [36:00] Dr. Ingles final advice
Resources talked about in this episode
- Guest website – Dr. Darin Ingels
- Guest social media – Dr. Ingel’s Instagram
- Guest book – The Lyme Solution: A 5-Part Plan to Fight the Inflammatory Autoimmune Response and Beat Lyme Disease.
Visit our social media for more information
67. How to Exercise the Right Way
Everyone knows they should exercise, but too many people are stuck in a trap. They think there are right and wrong exercises. Improving your health with exercise can lower your risk of dying by about 20%. Learn what it takes to start experiencing the benefits of a better mood, more energy, more joint flexibility, improved balance, and a slimmer waist.
68. Spirituality and Resilience with Dr. Frederic Craigie
What role does spirituality play in developing resilience and health? On this episode of the podcast, spirituality scholar Frederic Craigie, PhD gives advice on doing the important inner personal work needed for emotional and physical well-being. Dr. Craigie is a respected clinical psychologist, author, clinician and faculty member at the Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine.
69. Devastating Impact of Stress on Collagen
Short term, the stress response is adaptive, and helps us handle things better, enhances immune function, and helps us focus. But long-term stress increases your risk for osteoporosis, arthritis, heart disease, leaky gut and sagging skin. And one way it wreaks its havoc is by damaging collagen.