Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:28] Dr. Ingles background and journey with Lyme disease
- [04:40] Did Dr. Ingles have to stop working during the time he had Lyme disease
- [08:45] What is Lyme disease
- [10:15] Do you have to have the target rash in order to have Lyme disease
- [12:09] What kind of testing is there for Lyme disease
- [16:15] The process of diagnosing Lyme disease
- [19:45] How Dr. Ingles approach differ from your experience
- [22:00] Five-step system to treating Lyme disease
- [29:45] Where does the autoimmune component come in
- [36:00] Dr. Ingles final advice
Resources talked about in this episode
- Guest website – Dr. Darin Ingels
- Guest social media – Dr. Ingel’s Instagram
- Guest book – The Lyme Solution: A 5-Part Plan to Fight the Inflammatory Autoimmune Response and Beat Lyme Disease.
Visit our social media for more information
Learn how to boost feel-good dopamine and oxytocin to help you create a more connected, healthier and joyful life.
In general, a whole food, unprocessed diet that emphasizes healthy protein and fats, vegetables, fruits, whole grains and legumes, and lean meats or fish, is consistently linked to better health. But, you may be wondering, how specifically do healthy foods work their magic?
The top three nutrients for brain health are acetyl L-carnitine, alpha lipoic acid and huperzine A. Learn what they can do for you and how much to take.