Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:00] Dr. Graigie’s background
- [03:30] Spirituality vs religion
- [05:55] Why people should care about their spirituality
- [07:15] Does spirituality translate to good physical health
[11:15] What are some spiritual approaches that are easy to implement
- [17:30] There is no right way to stating your spiritual journey
- [20:20] Focusing on bettering one area of your life will naturally better other areas
- [22:00] How Dr. Craigie was inspired to write his book Weekly Soul
- [27:24] Why focusing on one theme for a week vs a quote of the day is more beneficial
- [29:45] Why we more from what we say and do
- [31:15] “When Native American medicine men talk to the sick, they usually ask three questions: When was the last time you sang? When was the last time you danced? When was the last time you told your story?” -Frederic and Mary Ann Brussat
Resources talked about in this episode
- Guest website – Goodness Of Heart
- Guest book – Weekly Soul: Fifty-two Meditations on Meaningful, Joyful, and Peaceful Living and Positive Spirituality in Healthcare
Visit our social media for more information
Vitamin D does a lot more than support healthy bones. Vitamin D supports brain health, muscle size and strength, heart health, mood, pancreas health and insulin balance. In this podcast, I discuss six surprising benefits of vitamin D and six more reasons to make sure you get enough.
Learn how to boost feel-good dopamine and oxytocin to help you create a more connected, healthier and joyful life.
In general, a whole food, unprocessed diet that emphasizes healthy protein and fats, vegetables, fruits, whole grains and legumes, and lean meats or fish, is consistently linked to better health. But, you may be wondering, how specifically do healthy foods work their magic?