Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:25] What are environmental toxins
- [03:30] Artificial sweeteners are artificial chemicals
- [04:00] Health effects linked to artificial sweeteners directly
- [06:00] Impacts these chemicals have on our health
- [08:10] Are the environmental exposure that specifically affect women
- [16:00] How you can get an environmental exposure test
- [18:40] Can environmental toxins affect your weight
- [19:30] What are the different way the body detoxifies
- [25:30] Metals that accumulate in the body
- [28:45] How to test for elevated metal exposure
- [31:30] How toxic relationships affect your health
- [34:30] Health food that helps pulls medals out of the body
Resources talked about in this episode
Visit our social media for more information
Learn how to boost feel-good dopamine and oxytocin to help you create a more connected, healthier and joyful life.
In general, a whole food, unprocessed diet that emphasizes healthy protein and fats, vegetables, fruits, whole grains and legumes, and lean meats or fish, is consistently linked to better health. But, you may be wondering, how specifically do healthy foods work their magic?
The top three nutrients for brain health are acetyl L-carnitine, alpha lipoic acid and huperzine A. Learn what they can do for you and how much to take.