Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:15] Why Dr. Marchese decided to focus on environmental toxins
- [02:45] Chemicals build up in your body
- [04:00] How can you know if you’re being exposed
- [05:20] What are forever chemicals
- [07:05] How you’re being exposed to dangerous chemicals
- [08:35] Tips to lowering your exposure to chemicals
- [11:05] Switching from plastic containers to glass containers
- [12:45] How these chemicals are affecting the human body
- [15:15] Who should be getting an evaluation
- [16:30] What is the best way to test for chemical exposure
- [18:20] Should you get your mercury filling removed
- [20:00] Treatment for environmental exposure
- [21:15] How saunas can help eliminate chemical exposure
- [23:00] What is chelation therapy
- [24:30] Dr. Marchese’s book
- [27:00] the link between hyperthyroidism and perchlorate
- [30:00] How does perchlorate get into drinking water
- [32:30] What motivated Dr. Marchese to write her book
- [35:43] Dr. Marchese’s parting words
Resources talked about in this episode
Learn how to boost feel-good dopamine and oxytocin to help you create a more connected, healthier and joyful life.
In general, a whole food, unprocessed diet that emphasizes healthy protein and fats, vegetables, fruits, whole grains and legumes, and lean meats or fish, is consistently linked to better health. But, you may be wondering, how specifically do healthy foods work their magic?
The top three nutrients for brain health are acetyl L-carnitine, alpha lipoic acid and huperzine A. Learn what they can do for you and how much to take.