Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:15] Why Dr. Marchese decided to focus on environmental toxins
- [02:45] Chemicals build up in your body
- [04:00] How can you know if you’re being exposed
- [05:20] What are forever chemicals
- [07:05] How you’re being exposed to dangerous chemicals
- [08:35] Tips to lowering your exposure to chemicals
- [11:05] Switching from plastic containers to glass containers
- [12:45] How these chemicals are affecting the human body
- [15:15] Who should be getting an evaluation
- [16:30] What is the best way to test for chemical exposure
- [18:20] Should you get your mercury filling removed
- [20:00] Treatment for environmental exposure
- [21:15] How saunas can help eliminate chemical exposure
- [23:00] What is chelation therapy
- [24:30] Dr. Marchese’s book
- [27:00] the link between hyperthyroidism and perchlorate
- [30:00] How does perchlorate get into drinking water
- [32:30] What motivated Dr. Marchese to write her book
- [35:43] Dr. Marchese’s parting words
Resources talked about in this episode
About 1% of patients with COVID symptoms are still struggling months later. These are the “long haulers” who suffer from wide-ranging and mysterious symptoms.
Osteoporosis is a global epidemic. Too often people only think about their bones when they break one. Penelope Wasserman developed the Million Dollar Bones program in 2011 to help prevent osteoporosis by teaching healthy lifestyle habits to children decades before people are usually thinking about their bones. Her unique program is a sensory immersion experience that gets kids (and adults) excited about bone health.
Giving birth is the most vulnerable time in a woman and baby’s lives. Women want to feel safe and in control of their birthing experience, but too many women don’t, especially black and brown women. Kimberly Seals Allers has done something to change that. She’s the founder of Irth app, and what she’s doing for families is nothing short of incredible.