Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:15] How Penelope decide to focus on osteoporosis
- [11:04] What kind of osteoporosis does Penelope’s programs help
- [14:45] Is pilates a good exercise to do when you have osteoporosis
- [22:00] The three components to preventing osteoporosis
- [24:42] Why does Penelope’s program focus on children
- [27:43] “What one thing can I do today to be healthy”
- [31:45] How you can contact Penelope
- [35:56] Penelope’s parting words
Resources talked about in this episode
Giving birth is the most vulnerable time in a woman and baby’s lives. Women want to feel safe and in control of their birthing experience, but too many women don’t, especially black and brown women. Kimberly Seals Allers has done something to change that. She’s the founder of Irth app, and what she’s doing for families is nothing short of incredible.
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy involves breathing pure oxygen in a pressurized environment. It accelerates the body’s natural healing process by increasing the amount of oxygen in the blood. Here to explain more about hyperbaric oxygen and how it can help is Dr. Masha Makeeva, a faculty member at International Hyperbaric Association, and a past Scientific Committee Member at the Spanish Association of Hyperbaric Medicine.
Dr. Jade Teta is an integrative physician, author, and expert in the realm of natural health, fitness, metabolism, and self-development. For 25 years he’s studied strength and conditioning, hormonal metabolism, and the psychology of change and success. He has written five books on metabolism and his work combining his medical and fitness knowledge with his expertise in self-development and mindset change helps people reach heights in their fitness they never thought possible.