Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:15] How Penelope decide to focus on osteoporosis
- [11:04] What kind of osteoporosis does Penelope’s programs help
- [14:45] Is pilates a good exercise to do when you have osteoporosis
- [22:00] The three components to preventing osteoporosis
- [24:42] Why does Penelope’s program focus on children
- [27:43] “What one thing can I do today to be healthy”
- [31:45] How you can contact Penelope
- [35:56] Penelope’s parting words
Resources talked about in this episode
Learn how to boost feel-good dopamine and oxytocin to help you create a more connected, healthier and joyful life.
In general, a whole food, unprocessed diet that emphasizes healthy protein and fats, vegetables, fruits, whole grains and legumes, and lean meats or fish, is consistently linked to better health. But, you may be wondering, how specifically do healthy foods work their magic?
The top three nutrients for brain health are acetyl L-carnitine, alpha lipoic acid and huperzine A. Learn what they can do for you and how much to take.