Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:00] How Dr. Makeeva became interested in hyperbaric
- [03:30] What is hyperbaric treatment and what are the benefits
- [04:45] Different types of hyperbaric chambers
- [07:30] Is hyperbaric treatment dangerous
- [09:15] What oxygen hyperbaric treatment does to the body
- [10:30] What is hyperbaric treatment used for
- [14:15] How long do you have to do treatment to get results
- [17:00] At what age can you start doing hyperbaric treatments
- [24:45] Can hyperbaric treat help cancer patients
- [28:30] Dr. Makeeva’s parting words
Resources talked about in this episode
Learn how to boost feel-good dopamine and oxytocin to help you create a more connected, healthier and joyful life.
In general, a whole food, unprocessed diet that emphasizes healthy protein and fats, vegetables, fruits, whole grains and legumes, and lean meats or fish, is consistently linked to better health. But, you may be wondering, how specifically do healthy foods work their magic?
The top three nutrients for brain health are acetyl L-carnitine, alpha lipoic acid and huperzine A. Learn what they can do for you and how much to take.