Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:00] How Dr. Makeeva became interested in hyperbaric
- [03:30] What is hyperbaric treatment and what are the benefits
- [04:45] Different types of hyperbaric chambers
- [07:30] Is hyperbaric treatment dangerous
- [09:15] What oxygen hyperbaric treatment does to the body
- [10:30] What is hyperbaric treatment used for
- [14:15] How long do you have to do treatment to get results
- [17:00] At what age can you start doing hyperbaric treatments
- [24:45] Can hyperbaric treat help cancer patients
- [28:30] Dr. Makeeva’s parting words
Resources talked about in this episode
Dr. Jade Teta is an integrative physician, author, and expert in the realm of natural health, fitness, metabolism, and self-development. For 25 years he’s studied strength and conditioning, hormonal metabolism, and the psychology of change and success. He has written five books on metabolism and his work combining his medical and fitness knowledge with his expertise in self-development and mindset change helps people reach heights in their fitness they never thought possible.
Mushrooms have been used for thousands of years in food and medicine. To unlock the mysteries of mushrooms and how they can help you is Dr. Lindsay Chimileski. Dr. Chimileski is a clinician and professor of botanical medicine at University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine. She teaches mushroom courses to the public and is an assistant leader of ethnobotanical ecotours through Jamaican rainforests.
The pandemic has taken a toll on everyone. Perhaps one of the most devastating impacts has been on children. Discussing the social and emotional challenges kids are facing is Dr. Sunita Iyer. She’s a midwife and naturopathic physician, and a graduate-level educator for more than a decade. But she’s also a mom, which makes this personal. After I attended one of Dr. Iyer’s lectures on this topic, I knew I had to interview her and help get her information out to a larger audience