Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:10] What is ethnobotanical
- [02:45] How many species of mushrooms are there
- [03:45] Are mushrooms beneficials in dietary supplement
- [05:00] The benefits of mushrooms
- [07:10] Understanding mushrooms
- [09:30] How mushrooms help the immune system
- [11:30] Which mushrooms should you be eating
- [15:45] How to find the best dietary supplement
- [18:00] Mushroom benefits for hormones
- [21:30] Jamaica vs U.S mushrooms
- [23:00] How mushrooms support mental health
- [30:30] Dr. Chimileski’s parting words
Resources talked about in this episode
- Guest social media – Dr. Chimileski’s Instagram
Learn how to boost feel-good dopamine and oxytocin to help you create a more connected, healthier and joyful life.
In general, a whole food, unprocessed diet that emphasizes healthy protein and fats, vegetables, fruits, whole grains and legumes, and lean meats or fish, is consistently linked to better health. But, you may be wondering, how specifically do healthy foods work their magic?
The top three nutrients for brain health are acetyl L-carnitine, alpha lipoic acid and huperzine A. Learn what they can do for you and how much to take.