Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:15] Dr. Iyer’s background
- [03:40] What challenges does Dr. Iyer see in K-5 age group
- [09:15] What kind of impact did online classes have
- [11:00] Clues on knowing how your child is doing
- [15:00] What is happening in children’s mental health
- [16:45] What can parents do to help their children
- [19:45] How Covid is affecting younger children’s mental health
- [23:00] How to bring joy back into your life after Coivd19
- [29:00] Healthy way to express your emotions in front of your kids
Resources talked about in this episode
One in every 300 adults has hypothyroidism and as much as 20% of women over 60 years old suffer from low thyroid function. Thyroid hormones affect every cell in the body and symptoms of low thyroid mimic other conditions and are confused for other issues. Learn the nutrients your thyroid needs to be healthy and how to get them.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and prostate cancer are two of the most common men’s health concerns as they age. Learn their warning signs and how to support prostate health.
Mental health challenges, the pandemic, social pressures and easy access to cannabis, alcohol and other drugs has created a teenage crisis larger than we’ve ever seen. Learn how the developing teen brain is affected by drugs and alcohol, and what we can do to help kids cope better with the stresses of daily life with Dr Krista Anderson-Ross.