Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:10] Probiotic is a healthy type of bacteria
- [02:00] The benefits of taking belly rescue
- [02:50] How probiotics help your mood
- [07:40] How probiotics help intestinal health
- [11:40] Benefits probiotics have on the immune system
- [14:10] What is prebiotics
- [14:45] How probiotics help with blood sugar control
- [18:50] Benefits probiotics have on cardiovascular disease
- [21:10] How probiotics help the liver
- [24:30] Probiotics promotes skin health
- [30:15] What can you do to live a healthier life
Resources talked about in this episode
The pandemic has taken a toll on everyone. Perhaps one of the most devastating impacts has been on children. Discussing the social and emotional challenges kids are facing is Dr. Sunita Iyer. She’s a midwife and naturopathic physician, and a graduate-level educator for more than a decade. But she’s also a mom, which makes this personal. After I attended one of Dr. Iyer’s lectures on this topic, I knew I had to interview her and help get her information out to a larger audience
Mushrooms have been used for thousands of years in food and medicine. To unlock the mysteries of mushrooms and how they can help you is Dr. Lindsay Chimileski. Dr. Chimileski is a clinician and professor of botanical medicine at University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine. She teaches mushroom courses to the public and is an assistant leader of ethnobotanical ecotours through Jamaican rainforests.
Dr. Jade Teta is an integrative physician, author, and expert in the realm of natural health, fitness, metabolism, and self-development. For 25 years he’s studied strength and conditioning, hormonal metabolism, and the psychology of change and success. He has written five books on metabolism and his work combining his medical and fitness knowledge with his expertise in self-development and mindset change helps people reach heights in their fitness they never thought possible.