Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:10] Probiotic is a healthy type of bacteria
- [02:00] The benefits of taking belly rescue
- [02:50] How probiotics help your mood
- [07:40] How probiotics help intestinal health
- [11:40] Benefits probiotics have on the immune system
- [14:10] What is prebiotics
- [14:45] How probiotics help with blood sugar control
- [18:50] Benefits probiotics have on cardiovascular disease
- [21:10] How probiotics help the liver
- [24:30] Probiotics promotes skin health
- [30:15] What can you do to live a healthier life
Resources talked about in this episode
Vitamin D does a lot more than support healthy bones. Vitamin D supports brain health, muscle size and strength, heart health, mood, pancreas health and insulin balance. In this podcast, I discuss six surprising benefits of vitamin D and six more reasons to make sure you get enough.
Learn how to boost feel-good dopamine and oxytocin to help you create a more connected, healthier and joyful life.
In general, a whole food, unprocessed diet that emphasizes healthy protein and fats, vegetables, fruits, whole grains and legumes, and lean meats or fish, is consistently linked to better health. But, you may be wondering, how specifically do healthy foods work their magic?