Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:10] Probiotic is a healthy type of bacteria
- [02:00] The benefits of taking belly rescue
- [02:50] How probiotics help your mood
- [07:40] How probiotics help intestinal health
- [11:40] Benefits probiotics have on the immune system
- [14:10] What is prebiotics
- [14:45] How probiotics help with blood sugar control
- [18:50] Benefits probiotics have on cardiovascular disease
- [21:10] How probiotics help the liver
- [24:30] Probiotics promotes skin health
- [30:15] What can you do to live a healthier life
Resources talked about in this episode
Dr. Jenna Henderson’s unique expertise and specialty stems from her own experience with kidney failure. She had to find a solution to her own health problem and is now focused on the unique needs of renal patients. She’s lectured extensively across the country, working to bridge the gap between mainstream nephrology and natural medicine.
One person dies every 52 minutes in the US because of an eating disorder, and 95% of people with eating disorders are between the ages of 12 and 25. Parents often struggle with helping their kids develop healthy eating habits and body image, so to help us navigate this is Dr. Lisa Ghent. In addition to her incredible book smarts and clinical experiences, her real-world, practical experiences bring a depth of understanding to this topic that’s rare. A large percentage of Dr. Lisa’s practice is pediatrics, and she’s a wife and mom to three daughters, ages 12, 9, and 7.
What medications are integrative docs looking at to help their patients with COVID? What does the research show and how can that be used to support someone’s immune system to help them? Here to discuss all of this and more is Dr. Brenden Cochran.