Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [02:51] Define FSGS (Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis)
- [03:53] How to recognize issues in kidney health
- [08:53] Long-term medication and kidney health
- [13:02] Kidney functions
- [14:14] Two vs. one.… Can we survive with just one kidney?
- [15:12]: How helpful are dietary supplements for kidney health?
- [16:58] Stages of kidney disease
- [17:09] Differing treatment for different stages of kidney disease
- [20:57] Medications that are damaging to the kidneys
- [25:08] Helpful tips for early stages of kidney disease
- [26:12] Water – How much is enough?
- [29:22] Specific nutrients that support kidney health
- [32:17] Celery and kidney health benefits
- [33:52] Foods to promote kidney health and foods to avoid
Resources talked about in this episode
- Blog mentioned –nbihealth.com/drink-celery-juice-for-health-and-vitality/
- Blog mentioned – Drink Celery Juice for Health and Vitality by Dr. John Neustadt
- Guest website – https://holistic-kidney.com/
- Guest social media – facebook.com/Holistic-Kidney-126656923896
One in every 300 adults has hypothyroidism and as much as 20% of women over 60 years old suffer from low thyroid function. Thyroid hormones affect every cell in the body and symptoms of low thyroid mimic other conditions and are confused for other issues. Learn the nutrients your thyroid needs to be healthy and how to get them.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and prostate cancer are two of the most common men’s health concerns as they age. Learn their warning signs and how to support prostate health.
Mental health challenges, the pandemic, social pressures and easy access to cannabis, alcohol and other drugs has created a teenage crisis larger than we’ve ever seen. Learn how the developing teen brain is affected by drugs and alcohol, and what we can do to help kids cope better with the stresses of daily life with Dr Krista Anderson-Ross.