Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [03:55] Difference between an eating disorder and disordered eating
- [05:52] How mindset and verbiage can affect eating
- [08:14] Bulimia in kids
- [11:06] Anorexia in kids
- [12:48] Tips for parents to help establish healthy eating and portion control in their kids
- [24:42] Eating disorder warning signs in kids
- [30:30] Influence social media plays in unhealthy eating narrative
- [36:59] Development of the teenage brain around eating
Resources talked about in this episode
What medications are integrative docs looking at to help their patients with COVID? What does the research show and how can that be used to support someone’s immune system to help them? Here to discuss all of this and more is Dr. Brenden Cochran.
Mental health challenges, the pandemic, social pressures and easy access to cannabis, alcohol and other drugs has created a teenage crisis larger than we’ve ever seen. Learn how the developing teen brain is affected by drugs and alcohol, and what we can do to help kids cope better with the stresses of daily life with Dr Krista Anderson-Ross.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and prostate cancer are two of the most common men’s health concerns as they age. Learn their warning signs and how to support prostate health.