Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [6:23] Four risk factors for Covid-19
- [9:10] Off label medications for treatment of Covid-19
- [16:33] Seven day treatment window for monoclonal antibodies vs. ivermectin
- [22:09] Over 20% of the drugs prescribed in the U.S are off-label each year
- [24:50] Post-viral syndrome is nothing new
- [27:33] The controversy with ivermectin
- [31:38] The properties of ivermectin that help treat Covid-19
- [34:13] Fluvoxamine and it’s newly discovered use with treating Covid-19 patients
- [39:39] Natural agents that are really critical in Covid-19 patient care
- [42:03] Medications used for healthy blood clotting
Resources talked about in this episode
- Guest website – www.interactivehealthclinic.com
One in every 300 adults has hypothyroidism and as much as 20% of women over 60 years old suffer from low thyroid function. Thyroid hormones affect every cell in the body and symptoms of low thyroid mimic other conditions and are confused for other issues. Learn the nutrients your thyroid needs to be healthy and how to get them.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and prostate cancer are two of the most common men’s health concerns as they age. Learn their warning signs and how to support prostate health.
Mental health challenges, the pandemic, social pressures and easy access to cannabis, alcohol and other drugs has created a teenage crisis larger than we’ve ever seen. Learn how the developing teen brain is affected by drugs and alcohol, and what we can do to help kids cope better with the stresses of daily life with Dr Krista Anderson-Ross.