Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [2:02] Two main types of prostate issues
- [3:27] Medications available for BPH
- [5:32] Natural approaches to promoting prostate health
- [6:33] The top nutrient used to promote prostate health
- [9:54] Prostate cancer statistics
- [11:28] Correlation between high sexual promiscuity and prostate cancer
- [12:08] Lifestyle and diet factors that help prevent prostate cancer
- [14:10] The breakdown of nutrient loss in processed foods
- [16:48] Mediterranean diet
Resources talked about in this episode
One in every 300 adults has hypothyroidism and as much as 20% of women over 60 years old suffer from low thyroid function. Thyroid hormones affect every cell in the body and symptoms of low thyroid mimic other conditions and are confused for other issues. Learn the nutrients your thyroid needs to be healthy and how to get them.
Mental health challenges, the pandemic, social pressures and easy access to cannabis, alcohol and other drugs has created a teenage crisis larger than we’ve ever seen. Learn how the developing teen brain is affected by drugs and alcohol, and what we can do to help kids cope better with the stresses of daily life with Dr Krista Anderson-Ross.
What medications are integrative docs looking at to help their patients with COVID? What does the research show and how can that be used to support someone’s immune system to help them? Here to discuss all of this and more is Dr. Brenden Cochran.