Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [2:02] Two main types of prostate issues
- [3:27] Medications available for BPH
- [5:32] Natural approaches to promoting prostate health
- [6:33] The top nutrient used to promote prostate health
- [9:54] Prostate cancer statistics
- [11:28] Correlation between high sexual promiscuity and prostate cancer
- [12:08] Lifestyle and diet factors that help prevent prostate cancer
- [14:10] The breakdown of nutrient loss in processed foods
- [16:48] Mediterranean diet
Resources talked about in this episode
Vitamin D does a lot more than support healthy bones. Vitamin D supports brain health, muscle size and strength, heart health, mood, pancreas health and insulin balance. In this podcast, I discuss six surprising benefits of vitamin D and six more reasons to make sure you get enough.
Learn how to boost feel-good dopamine and oxytocin to help you create a more connected, healthier and joyful life.
In general, a whole food, unprocessed diet that emphasizes healthy protein and fats, vegetables, fruits, whole grains and legumes, and lean meats or fish, is consistently linked to better health. But, you may be wondering, how specifically do healthy foods work their magic?