08. Mold Toxicity with Dr. Jill Crista
In today’s episode, we’re going to learn how to identify mold and mycotoxin sickness and how to treat it with Dr. Jill Crista. Dr. Crista is a naturopathic doctor, best-selling author and internationally recognized educator on mold illness. She helps people recover their health after exposure to toxic mold and mycotoxins. Dr. Crista is the author of Break The Mold: 5 Tools To Conquer Mold and Take Back Your Health. She also provides online training for medical practitioners to help them become mold-literate; to efficiently and effectively identify and treat their mold-sick patients.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:54] What health problems can come from mold exposure
- [03:06] How is a mycotoxin different
- [04:16] What symptoms do people experience that are a cause of mold exposure
- [07:26] 70 percent of symptoms people experience are from mycotoxins
- [08:42] What the analogy “to boil the frog” means
- [13:08] How to start identifying if you have mold sickness
- [15:51] What’s next after identifying you have a probability of mold sickness
- [18:27] What is a visual contrast sensitivity test
- [19:32] Alcohol behaves the same as a mycotoxin
- [21:34] How do mycotoxins function
- [26:09] Is eating food from animals who have been exposed to moldy food affecting our bodies
- [28:16] How do conventionally trained colleges react to Dr. Crista’s studies
- [30:05] Empowering solutions you can do to feel better
- [32:02] How you can take Dr. Crista’s mold quiz
Resources talked about in this episode
- Guest quiz – Is Mold Affecting Your Health?
- Guest book – Break the Mold
- Guest website – Dr. Crista
- Guest social media – Dr. Jill Crista’s Facebook
Visit our social media for more information
In this episode, Dr. Neustadt focuses on the devastating impact insomnia has on men’s health and what men can do to improve their sleep.
In today’s episode, board certified cardiologist and lipidologist, Dr. Bret Scher talks about integrative cardiology and how you can naturally prevent heart disease.
In this episode, Dr. Neustadt talks about the most common hidden toxins lurking in your kitchen.