04. Pain-Free and Strong with Dr. Tyna Moore
In today’s episode, we will learn about chronic pain and how to manage it with Dr. Tyna Moore. Dr. Moore is a Naturopathic and Chiropractic physician and #1 best-selling author. Her current passions include training Naturopathic doctors in regenerative medicine, her specialty in clinical practice for over a decade, as well as broadening their reach through digital and online marketing so that they can have a stronger impact, make more money and enjoy more balance in their lives. She will explain how you can relieve chronic pain without the long term use of over the counter and prescription medication.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [02:20] Dr. Tyna Moore’s background
- [04:44] How Dr. Moore’s personal history affected how she approached her patients in clinical medicine
- [6:35] Advert childhood events can be a cause of chronic pain
- [6:35] What is central sensitization
- [7:56] Why women are more susceptible to chronic pain
- [9:37] Modern society adds extra stress that affects our nervous system
- [10:17] How people adapt to their chronic pain and how it affects their quality of life
- [12:38] Where to start if you are experiencing chronic pain
- [16:59] Dr. Moore’s experience treating patients with EMDR therapy
- [18:20] Trying to alleviate a patient’s chronic pain
- [20:42] Dr. Moore’s view on using pain medication to treat chronic pain long term
- [23:47] Dr. Moore’s experience with conventional physicians being a Naturopathic physician herself
- [27:45] Diagnosing a muscular scale condition is not a strong suit for most physician
- [32.04] A tip if you are in pain right now
Resources talked about in this episode
Visit our social media for more information
In today’s episode, I talk about small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) and gut health with Dr. Adam Rinde.
In today’s episode, we’re going to talk about smartphone addiction. Let’s face it, we’re hooked, I’m hooked. I love my cellphone.
In today’s episode, we’re going to learn how to identify mold and mycotoxin sickness and how to treat it with Dr. Jill Crista.