18. Xpill with Robert Richman
Robert Richman is one of the world’s foremost experts in helping people create transformative growth in their lives and helping companies create cultures that unleash the power and potential of its employees. He’s a culture strategist and was the co-creator of Zappos Insights, an innovative program focused on educating companies on the secrets behind Zappos’ amazing employee culture. As one of the world’s authorities on employee culture, Robert is a sought after keynote speaker at conferences around the world and has been hired to teach culture in person at companies like Google, Toyota, and Eli Lilly. He has pioneered a number of innovative techniques to build culture, such as bringing improv comedy to the workplace.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:25] Taking your state to a higher level
- [02:15] Tips to changing the way you perceive the world around you and how you react to it
- [03:15] How alignment is important towards reaching your goals
- [05:45] How to identify where your values are and where there might be a misalignment
- [07:45] Tips to going from an overwhelmed state to reaching a sense of clarity
- [09:45] Resources to moving from a state of overwhelm
- [11:45] What’s holding people back from reaching their true potential
- [13:15] All about Robert’s project Xpill
- [16:45] Robert’s responds to people who don’t believe in Xpill
- [19:10] How the Xpill helps with intention, resistance, and creating space
- [22:15] Why it’s important to align emotions and intentions in the body
- [23:30] Robert’s procedure to figuring out your why
- [24:50] How Robert’s improv comedy technique helps people reach their goals
- [26:30] How saying yes to your current reality helps you reach your goals
- [28:00] Robert’s parting words
Resources talked about in this episode
- Guest product – Xpill
- Guest book – The Culture Blueprint
- Guest website – Robert Richman
- Guest social media – Robert Richman’s LinkedIn
Visit our social media for more information
19. Five Behaviors to Create the Health and Life You Want
When it comes to health, we’re our own worst enemies. Whether it’s regularly exercising, eating healthy, making that doctor’s appointment you’ve been putting off, creating the changes necessary to reduce your stress and make you happier, we all know how life can get in the way.
20. Postpartum Depression with Dr. Sunita Iyer
Dr. Sunita Iyer has been in clinical practice as a midwife and naturopathic physician, and a graduate level educator for more than a decade. She’s attended more than 500 births and is an expert in prenatal and perinatal care of children and the women who bore them.
21. The Most Important Lab Test Women Aren’t Getting
Millions of women are walking around tired, with their hair falling out, depressed and struggling with brain fog because most doctors don’t order the most important lab test to diagnose a common underlying cause of all these symptoms.